We are a community dedicated to all things tea-related, both traditional and modern. If it has to do with tea, it's a topic to discuss here, and you're more than welcome to join in! This community is for everyone from the average tea drinker to the tea gourmet, and everything in between.
There are very few rules for this community, but those that we do have are listed below:
1) Please try to stay on-topic. While there's a variety of wonderful things online, we are a community focused on tea - and if it has something to do with tea, we're interested. In other words, if you find a Shockwave of someone drinking tea, it's appropriate... but if you're posting a link to your cousin's heavy-metal band website, it probably isn't on-topic (unless they're named "Cup of Tea" or something similar).
2) Feel free to ask questions, but don't be upset if you don't immediately get an answer, or if you don't receive an answer at all. That just means that either nobody who read your post knew the answer, or that it somehow got missed in journal chaos - it doesn't mean you're being ignored!
3) No flaming, harrassment of other users, etc. will be tolerated. We're here to have fun, not to have drama.
4) While we don't have many memories posts, checking the memories section before posting a question never hurts - just in case it's already been answered.
5) I don't mind if someone with a new tea-related business mentions it once. However, repeated advertisements will be viewed as abusing the nature of this discussion community, and will be deleted. Repeat offenders will be banned from posting on the community.
6) Use common sense and respect for your fellow community members. For the most part, I allow this community to be self-policing, and I expect people to act rationally and patiently. Please keep that in mind.
So come on in, sit down, and pour a nice cup of tea - and join in the fun!
Not a tea drinker? Check out our sister community, coffeefreaks!